Origami Owl is a social selling jewelry business. Create a Living Locket with custom designed charms that tell the story of your life and represent the things you love. My name is Kayla, I am an Independent Designer with Origami Owl, I created this blog to provide more information about Origami Owl. I would love to have you on my team! My mentor ID is 14951.

April 7, 2013

Weekend with the girls calls for a special locket!

I can't help but share the beautiful locket I put together for the weekend! I spent the weekend catching up with my Kappa Tau Sorority sisters! I put together a locket with our initials "Kappa" and "Tau". You'll notice our sorority colors pink and silver in the dangles and birthstones. I also added a sisters heart charm, an infinity charm because we are sisters for life and a rose charm which is our flower.

I love that the lockets are so customizable! What do you think of my locket? What would be in your locket?

XOXO,

Kayla



http://kaylascully.origamiowl.com
http://Facebook.com/OrigamiOwlKaylaScully