Origami Owl is a social selling jewelry business. Create a Living Locket with custom designed charms that tell the story of your life and represent the things you love. My name is Kayla, I am an Independent Designer with Origami Owl, I created this blog to provide more information about Origami Owl. I would love to have you on my team! My mentor ID is 14951.

April 3, 2013

Wedding Season is Coming Up!


Wedding season is almost here!  Now is the perfect time to add some personalization to your wedding!  Origami Owl makes the perfect bridesmaid gift.  Each locket can be customized to fit each individual.  Add their initial, birthstone, or favorite hobby.  Your bridal party is unique but together they will look complete with an O2 locket around their neck!  We can even make one for the flower girl!

Your bridesmaids will love their Origami Owl locket and will remember your big day each time they wear it.

XOXO,  Kayla

Like Us on Facebook
For more information visit: KaylaScully.OrigamiOwl.com