Origami Owl is a social selling jewelry business. Create a Living Locket with custom designed charms that tell the story of your life and represent the things you love. My name is Kayla, I am an Independent Designer with Origami Owl, I created this blog to provide more information about Origami Owl. I would love to have you on my team! My mentor ID is 14951.

April 9, 2013

Join My Team! Mentor ID: 14951

What are you waiting for? Seriously. We have the most amazing team and we are having so much fun! We are learning together and we want you to join us! Don't be left behind. JOIN MY TEAM!

Go to: https://kaylascully.origamiowl.com/wait/index.cfm and enter ID: 14951 it's that easy! :)

If you would like to learn how to start your own business with O2, contact me today. If you are looking for a mentor my mentor ID is 14951 and I would certainly love to have you on my team!


For my information about myself and Origami Owl visit my fan page!  http://facebook.com/OrigamiOwlKaylaScully