Origami Owl is a social selling jewelry business. Create a Living Locket with custom designed charms that tell the story of your life and represent the things you love. My name is Kayla, I am an Independent Designer with Origami Owl, I created this blog to provide more information about Origami Owl. I would love to have you on my team! My mentor ID is 14951.

April 16, 2013

New Spring/Summer Collection 2013


It’s finally here!  Origami Owl’s newest collection for spring/summer 2013 was released today.  View our brand new Charms, Living Lockets, Dangles, Chains, Tags, and a new line of Crystal Elements we have added to our Tagged Collection. These items will be available for sale on April 22, 2013.  If you’d like to see more of these fabulous new goodies click here.



Along with that all good things must come to an end… Saying goodbye is never easy, but it's time to clean house and make room for our new additions.  We must bid farewell to some old friends.  O2 has retired a few of it’s charms which you will also find in the link above.  These retired items will remain for sale through May15th so don't miss your chance to scoop them up while you can!

I’d love to hear what some of your new favorite(s) are!  I can’t wait to get my hands on one of our new mini-lockets!

XOXO,

Kayla