Origami Owl is a social selling jewelry business. Create a Living Locket with custom designed charms that tell the story of your life and represent the things you love. My name is Kayla, I am an Independent Designer with Origami Owl, I created this blog to provide more information about Origami Owl. I would love to have you on my team! My mentor ID is 14951.

May 24, 2013

Origami Owl Dangle Giveaway!

In honor of my fan page reaching 75 fans I'm doing a giveaway!

I'm giving away an Origami Owl Silver Double Angle Wing Dangle (valued at $8).


 Details on how to qualify:

1) Like http://Facebook.com/OrigamiOwlKaylaScully
2) Share the contest fb post with your family and friends
3) Comment on the fb contest post- What do you love most about Origami Owl?

-Contest ends 5/27/13 12:00 am CT.
-All entries will be assigned a number and the winner will be chosen by a random number generator.
-All current and new fb fans will be given one entry, an additional entry will be given to those who share and comment on this post. (Limit of 2 entries per person).
-Liking this page will automatically enter you in future giveaways!
-Sorry designers and designers in waiting cannot enter.




We have a winner!  

Thank you to all who entered!

Didn't win this one? That's okay, there will be more to come! 
Connect with us so you don't miss out on the next one!

http://facebook.com/origamiowlkaylascully
http://twitter.com/_kaylascully
Google +: http://bit.ly/13XbExP
http://loveablelockets.tumblr.com/
Pinterest: http://bit.ly/1163H5k
http://instagram.com/kaylascully
Flickr: http://bit.ly/116453M
http://loveablelockets.com/


XOXO,

Kayla