Origami Owl is a social selling jewelry business. Create a Living Locket with custom designed charms that tell the story of your life and represent the things you love. My name is Kayla, I am an Independent Designer with Origami Owl, I created this blog to provide more information about Origami Owl. I would love to have you on my team! My mentor ID is 14951.

April 12, 2013

Which Business Kit Should I Choose?




Business Basics Package $149
Over $325 Value

•  Jewelry:  4 assorted Living Lockets, 36 assorted charms, 1 custom chain, 2 assorted dangles and 2 assorted hand-stamped plates.

•  Marketing Materials:  Living Lockets pricing, display cards, 25 catalogs, 25 invitations, 25 customer order forms and 25 blank business cards.

•  Business Supplies:  1 tote bag, 2 charm cases, 3 pair of jewelry tweezers (for selecting charms), 5 glass votives (for holding customer's charms), E-Commerce Website.


10 Person Party Package $399
Over $1,000 Value

•  Jewelry:  10 assorted Living Lockets, 108 assorted charms, 4 custom chains, 5 assorted dangles and 5 assorted hand-stamped plates.

•  Marketing Materials:  Living Lockets pricing, display cards, 50 catalogs, 50 invitations, 50 customer order forms and 50 blank business cards.

•  Business Supplies:  1 tote bag, 3 charm cases, 5 pair of jewelry tweezers (for selecting charms), 10 glass votives (for holding customer's charms), E-Commerce Website.


 XOXO,

Kayla

*This information was provided by http://origamiowl.com*